Tuesday, June 15, 2021

English Quotes

Someone was resuscitating me and making sure I was OK and pinching my feet and back.

My back was in total agony ... it was like the worst pain ever, and I knew I'd broken [it].”

Read best good morning quotes

Paramedics eventually arrived and gave her painkillers before flying her to Christchurch Hospital, where she remains.

I’m on constant painkillers … I can move my legs, thankfully, but I can’t feel my feet yet. I can’t move my feet.”

read best good night quotes

Several months of rehabilitation lie ahead, and Jordan is likely to be in hospital for about six weeks.

“I’m feeling horrible because I have other weddings, I have to take care of my house that I can't take care of now and I have a 10-year-old I have to be away from, and I may never walk properly again – it’s horrible.”

She is also unsure if her camera equipment survived the crash.

Best Hindi Thoughts


Jordan said she was grateful for the support she had received from family and friends, as well as strangers who had donated to her Givealittle page.

Read best friendship quotes


“It's amazing that people care enough to do that ... we do need help right now because I lost a lot of work and I need a lot of help with nurses and staff.”

read shayari in hindi

Jordan believed engine failure was responsible for the crash.


Birthday

“You never know beforehand what people are capable of, you have to wait, give it time, it's time that rules, time is our gambling partne...